Haya Muhammad Ahmed Eid
Muhammad the Prophet of Mercy
Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Authorization for the Book
Introducing the Prophet of Mercy
A Word Picture
Mercy upon Mankind
Arise and Warn!
1. A sorcerer! A madman! A liar! Rather, he is a poet!
2. Never will we show belief until we have a share of your prophethood
3. Shall we believe in you while you are followed by the lowest of people?
4. We will make you our king
5. Prostrate before our gods to prostrate before your God!
6. Turn Mount As-Safa into gold for us to believe you!
7. After dying and becoming dust, shall we then be resurrected?
8. Allah did not reveal anything to a human being
9. You are not a Messenger!
10. Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a Messenger?
11. Has Allah sent a human Messenger?
12. It is only a human being who teaches you
13. Do not listen to this Qur'an!
14. If we wish we can say the like of this Qur'an
15. Bring us a Qur'an other than this or change it!
16. If this is the truth, rain down upon us stones from the sky!
17. Your God has forsaken you
Power of the Word "la illaha ella Allah"
I Am the Prophet, No Lying
Tolerance Together With Mercy
On the Road of Hijrah
A New World
To Those Who Are Being Fought
Full Moon Has Shone
Building the City of Light
First Cornerstone: Return of Mankind to Allah
Second Cornerstone: Binding Muslims to One Another
Third Cornerstone: Binding Muslims to Non-Muslims
On One Ship
Writing to Kings
Hindering the Path
Back to Homeland
Followers of the Path