Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
- By the racers, panting,
- And the producers of sparks [when] striking
- And the chargers at dawn,
- Stirring up thereby [clouds of] dust,
- Arriving thereby in the center collectively,
- Indeed mankind, to his Lord, is ungrateful.
- And indeed, he is to that a witness.
- And indeed he is, in love of wealth, intense.
- But does he not know that when the contents of the graves are scattered
- And that within the breasts is obtained,
- Indeed, their Lord with them, that Day, is [fully] Acquainted.