Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
- Exalt the name of your Lord, the Most High,
- Who created and proportioned
- And who destined and [then] guided
- And who brings out the pasture
- And [then] makes it black stubble.
- We will make you recite, [O Muúammad], and you will not forget,
- Except what Allāh should will. Indeed, He knows what is declared and what is hidden.
- And We will ease you toward ease.
- So remind, if the reminder should benefit;
- He who fears [Allāh] will be reminded.
- But the wretched one will avoid it –
- [He] who will [enter and] burn in the greatest Fire,
- Neither dying therein nor living.
- He has certainly succeeded who purifies himself
- And mentions the name of his Lord and prays.
- But you prefer the worldly life,
- While the Hereafter is better and more enduring.
- Indeed, this is in the former scriptures,
- The scriptures of Abraham and Moses.