Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
- When the sky has split [open]
- And has responded to its Lord and was obligated [to do so]
- And when the earth has been extended
- And has cast out that within it and relinquished [it]
- And has responded to its Lord and was obligated [to do so] –
- O mankind, indeed you are laboring toward your Lord with [great] exertion and will meet it.
- Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand,
- He will be judged with an easy account
- And return to his people in happiness.
- But as for he who is given his record behind his back,
- He will cry out for destruction
- And [enter to] burn in a Blaze.
- Indeed, he had [once] been among his people in happiness;
- Indeed, he had thought he would never return [to Allāh].
- But yes! Indeed, his Lord was ever of him, Seeing.
- So I swear by the twilight glow
- And [by] the night and what it envelops
- And [by] the moon when it becomes full
- [That] you will surely experience state after state.
- So what is [the matter] with them [that] they do not believe,
- And when the Qur’ān is recited to them, they do not prostrate [to Allāh]?
- But those who have disbelieved deny,
- And Allāh is most knowing of what they keep within themselves.
- So give them tidings of a painful punishment,
- Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds. For them is a reward uninterrupted.