Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
- By the night when it covers
- And [by] the day when it appears
- And [by] He who created the male and female,
- Indeed, your efforts are diverse.
- As for he who gives and fears Allāh
- And believes in the best [reward],
- We will ease him toward ease.
- But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need
- And denies the best [reward],
- We will ease him toward difficulty.
- And what will his wealth avail him when he falls?
- Indeed, [incumbent] upon Us is guidance.
- And indeed, to Us belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].
- So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing.
- None will [enter to] burn therein except the most wretched one.
- Who had denied and turned away.
- But the righteous one will avoid it –
- [He] who gives [from] his wealth to purify himself
- And not [giving] for anyone who has [done him] a favor to be rewarded
- But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High.
- And he is going to be satisfied.