- Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth is exalting Allāh. To Him belongs dominion, and to Him belongs [all] praise, and He is over all things competent.
- It is He who created you, and among you is the disbeliever, and among you is the believer. And Allāh, of what you do, is Seeing.
- He created the heavens and earth in truth and formed you and perfected your forms; and to Him is the [final] destination.
- He knows what is within the heavens and earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare. And Allāh is Knowing of that within the breasts.
- Has there not come to you the news of those who disbelieved before? So they tasted the bad consequence of their affair, and they will have a painful punishment.
- That is because their messengers used to come to them with clear evidences, but they said, "Shall human beings guide us?" and disbelieved and turned away. And Allāhdispensed [with them]; and Allāh is Free of need and Praiseworthy.
- Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, "Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allāh, is easy."
- So believe in Allāh and His Messenger and the Qur’ān which We have sent down. And Allāh is Acquainted with what you do.
- The Day He will assemble you for the Day of Assembly – that is the Day of Deprivation. And whoever believes in Allāh and does righteousness – He will remove from him his misdeeds and admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.
- But the ones who disbelieved and denied Our verses – those are the companions of the Fire, abiding eternally therein; and wretched is the destination.
- No disaster strikes except by permission of Allāh. And whoever believes in Allāh – He will guide his heart. And Allāh is Knowing of all things.
- And obey Allāh and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away – then upon Our Messenger is only [the duty of] clear notification.
- Allāh – there is no deity except Him. And upon Allāh let the believers rely.
- O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive – then indeed, Allāh is Forgiving and Merciful.
- Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and Allāh has with Him a great reward.
- So fear Allāh as much as you are able and listen and obey and spend [in the way of Allāh]; it is better for your selves. And whoever is protected from the stinginess of his soul – it is those who will be the successful.
- If you loan Allāh a goodly loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. And Allāh is Most Appreciative and Forbearing.
- Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.