Don't be Sad
Grieve not and ask yourself the following questions
- Do I put off living in the present because of fears and apprehensions about the future or because of hopes of the magical garden beyond the horizon?
- Do I embitter my present life by mulling over events that occurred in the past?
- Do I wake up in the morning with an intention of spending my day usefully?
- Do I find that I am benefiting from my life when I try to concentrate on a present situation or task?
- When will I begin to live in the present moment, without worrying too much about the past and future? Next week? Tomorrow? Or today?