Procedures Of Embracing Islam
1. It is enough for considering a person a believer in the sight of Allah. by which he does not abide in Hell fire forever, for him to believe in His Oneness and in the other Messages of faith mentioned in the earlier parts of this book. It is incumbent him to practice , after his belief all , the rites .
2. For him to be treated , in this world, as a Muslim in regard to marriage, inheritance, burial rites and so on, he must declare his faith by word of mouth, the dual testimony, before people , so that they treat him as a Muslim .
3. It is for him in order to preserve his rights and the rights of his family. To register this testimony before responsible Authority .
4. If the male convert to Islam is married to either a Jew or female Christian his wife remains in wedlock. Islam should not forced upon her, because Islam makes it lawful for a male Muslim to marry one of the people of the Book but if his wife is not one of the people of the Book then Islam should be introduced to her , without .compulsion on her .If she becomes a Muslim she remains in the wedlock with her husband, if however, she refuses Islam, the bonds are declared null and void
5. If a woman enters Islam, and she is married to a non-Muslim, Islam stipulates that they must separate. Islam is then introduced to the husband, and if he accepts Islam within the monthly menstruation period of the wife, he returns into wedlock. If he refuses Islam, the marriage bonds become null and void.
It is not permissible for her to marry another man except after the 'idda, .that is after three monthly ( menstrual )periods ; or after childbirth ; or after three months in the case of those who do not menstruate .
6. Children who have not reached the age of majority; and , likewise the child in its mothers' womb, follow the religion of either parent, who has entered Islam. There is no inheritance between Muslim and non-Muslim .
7. He who enters Islam voluntarily, is forbidden to denounce it. If he denounces Islam it is demanded of him to repent and return to Islam; and if he resists he is to be punished.
8. Finally the best way to increase your knowledge of Islam is to "read widely and deeply in the various sources of Islamic readings
" Allah be praised" .