lf you toss and turn during the night without being able to fall asleep, do the following:
- Remember Allah with Prophetic supplications or supplications taken from the Qur'an:
(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.)
(Qur'an 13: 28)
- Avoid sleeping during the day, except when you have no other choice:
(And have made the day for livelihood.) (Qur'an 78: 11)
- Read or write until sleep comes:
)And say: 'My Lord! Increase me in knowledge. '
(Qur'an 20: 114)
- Work hard during the day:
(And [it is He Who] makes the day Nushur [i.e. getting up and going about here and there for daily work, etc., after one s sleep at night or like resurrection after ones death].) (Qur'an 25: 47)
- Consume stimulants such as coffee and tea in moderation.