CHAPTER No: 55
Whoever asks with the Name of Allah,
is not to be rejected
Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said:
"If anyone makes a request in Allah's Name, give it to him; if anyone seeks refuge by Allah's Name, give him refuge; if anyone gives you an invitation, accept it; and if anyone does you a kindness, recompense him; but if you have not the means to do so, pray for him until you feel that you have compensated him."
[Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i mentioned this Hadith and graded it Sahih (sound)]
Important issues of the Chapter
1) Grant protection to those who seek protection with the Name of Allah.
2) Give if one asks with the Name of Allah.
3) Acceptance of the invitation.
4) Return kindness that has been done to you.
5) If one has no means to repay kindness then supplication for him is a compensation.
6) His (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) statement: "Until you feel that you have compensated him."